1. Fear of change, no courage to stop loss in time. Either indulge in the glory past or succumb to the stability of reality. We only live once, life is short and hard, listen to your inner voice, in order to live out of your life so that your life will not be wasted.
2. Only accept fragmented information, didn’t carry out systematic and complete combing and thinking. Surf the web, surf Facebook, passively accept a lot of information, but didn’t think autonomously and did not form your own point of view.
3. Procrastination, procrastination, procrastination.
Do it later in the afternoon, do it later in the evening, do it later tomorrow, do it later next week, next year …
4. Did not summarize and output.
The knowledge that cannot be exported is always the knowledge of others, and only by integrating knowledge into one’s own logical system and exporting it through your own way of thinking so that this knowledge can help you.
5. Indulge in the short-term sense of accomplishment, didn’t do long-term investment. Many people indulge in playing online games, watching instant articles, and so on to get a short sense of accomplishment. No perseverance to exercise or study.
But in reality, these things that can be seen in return through long-term efforts will give life a qualitative leap forward.
6. Goes with the flow during the working day and lies on the bed for the rest of the days.
There is a lack of planning for the work and life, and ultimately can only be “destroyed”, lost in the crowd.
7. Didn’t take good care of body.
A good body means plenty of energy, longer working hours, more concentration than others, and adhere to more difficult things with less stamina.
8. High-minded, doesn’t do much and thinks too much. Can not concentrate on doing things, always dream that they can do this, can do that, put in hope for the past or the future, but refused to work in the present. Made 10,000 decisions, but refused to implement one.
9. Meaninglessly stay up late for a long time. Staying up late not only has a variety of harm to the body, a direct impact on the next day’s work efficiency, mental state, and social mood. Meaninglessly staying up late destroys the night and destroys the second day.
Staying up late for a long time will lead to an inefficient life day after day.
10. No courage to try new things and not be able to get out of the “comfort zone”. Self-contained, comfortable with the status quo, living an unsatisfactory life but dare not give up, facing the future of multiple choices but dare not to pursue.
Afraid of suffering, afraid of failure, can’t walk out of their own “comfort zone.”
11. Did not invest in their own future. Only look at the present, never look at the future, did not understand financial management, did not buy insurance, did not invest in themselves.
The younger you are, the more you have to know how to invest in yourself and the biggest reward you give yourself.
12. The habits of life are unrestrained.
Eating without controlling, drinking indiscriminately, indulging in games, refusing to exercise, constantly laissez-faire. Did not develop healthy living habits, did not know how to control their own desires, body and will are consumed in the laissez-faire.
13. Be occupied by the trivia of the outside world most of the time.
Has no clear plan for life, do whatever things are in front, did not judge, did not know how to reject, occupied a lot of time by doing some meaningless trivia, exhausted every day without substantial progress.
14. Mechanical work, refuse to think.
Work mechanically every day, did not ask why, did not think about better working methods, work for many years, the ability has not been significantly improved.
15. Lack of “high intimacy social”. The “high intimacy of socializing” here refers to high-quality spiritual communication with people who really have an intimate relationship. In life, you can have a few friends and relatives who can “socialize with high intimacy”, which can greatly reduce stress and relieve depression. As long as there is a person in the world who really understands you, you will never be alone.
Please cherish such a person.
Many people must be like this: Not unaware of what to do, but clearly know what to do, but can not make up the minds to do, or can not insist on doing. And the more so, the more feel that they are “abandoned”, “hopeless”, anxious unceasingly.
These methods below may help you make up your mind and stick to your actions:
1. No matter what, do it first. Many people will worry a lot before doing things, “if this is not the best choice to do; if this thing is not suitable for me; if not success is just a waste of time”. It is a good thing to be able to think like this, but more often it will plunge us into a cycle of indecision, thinking only of inaction. At this time, it is better to worry about nothing first, do what you want to do, and slowly adjust the direction in the action until you find the best way for you.
Many times you will find that most of the problems are discovered only if you actually do it and you will realize that the worry before the action doesn’t make much sense.
2. Recognize your true “comfort zone”, follow your heart. Some people always can’t jump out of their “comfort zone,” but have you ever thought about this so-called “comfort zone” that you really like? Is this a forced choice for you not willing to get out of the secure? Is it because you are not confident enough that you are afraid to take a step forward?
“Willing” is the biggest motivation, do what you like to do is your real “comfort zone.”
3. Give yourself enough periodic rewards. When playing online games, we can adhere to play, and level up, but when facing things like study, improve workability, exercise and so on, we are difficult to adhere to it. The reason is that these things need to persist for a long time to see the results, unlike the game, clear some quests and able to level up, which can see the actual effect in the short term.
At this time, we have to learn to give ourselves enough periodic reward, make a big goal into a few smaller goals, so that the boring long process is filled with a sense of accomplishment, each small sense of accomplishment is the driving force to move forward.
4. Learn to refuse and know how to choose. Don’t let your work and your life be occupied by meaningless trivia. Refusing the meal you don’t want to go to, the street you don’t want to visit, the day you don’t want to talk to, doesn’t make you lose your real friends. Refusing inefficient chores and creating simple work patterns will instead boost your productivity.
5. Insist on thinking and stick to the output. Write down all the things you find interesting and useful that you will learn, your own thoughts, touching stories, and so on. Output, output, output, through this process, the knowledge that inputs into your mind can really be integrated into your logic thinking habits, for your use.
Output can not only help you comb, consolidate knowledge, exercise your language skills, sharing can also help more people. Adhere for a few months, it will certainly bring you a different surprise.
6. Don’t be stingy about investing in yourself. For example, many people are willing to buy expensive insurance for their cars, but never buy insurance for themselves, willing to pay a large price to maintain the car, but not willing to spend money to maintain their teeth.
Invest to ourselves is the most valuable investment, try to use the money used in the goods on ourselves, spend money to learn, pay to care for our body, pay for our future to buy a guarantee, love ourselves more, for our own lives.